Hard-wired ac powered exposed flushometer for 1-1/2" (38mm) top spud toilets
- Electronic flush valve with SelectronicTM proximity system for “Hands Free” operation
- Includes UL approved hardwired AC transformer
- Input Voltage: 100 - 250 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz. Output Voltage: 6 VDC.
- Self-Cleaning Piston operation with integral wiper spring prevents clogging and reduces maintenance
- Piston operation delivers superior flush accuracy and repeatability
- Adjustable tailpiece
- Chemical resistant EPDM seals are unaffected by chloramines and ammonia
- Valve remains closed and does not need to be reset after loss of power or water pressure
- Fully Mechanical Manual Override Button can flush toilet during a power outage
- Vandal-resistant metal cover plate (for 2-gang electric box supplied by others) with no visible fasteners
- Sensor & electronic controls are fully enclosed and water resistant
- Range can be adjusted manually or by remote control
- Sanitary Flush - Valve automatically flushes after 24 hours of non-use to clean fixture & maintain trap seal
- No external volume adjustment
- 5 second Arming Delay prevents unintentional flushing
- 3-second Flush Delay
- Can be installed left or right-handed
Free expedited ground shipping on orders over $29 in Canada, from our Canadian warehouse, with no duty or brokerage charges.
Free expedited ground shipping on orders over $29 in Canada, from our Canadian warehouse, with no duty or brokerage charges. Lead times for special order items vary by vendor.