Brasscraft B1-9DL FEF (B1-9DL.) 9" Speedi Plumb PLUS Braided Toilet Connector 3/8" Comp x 7/8" Ballcock
BrassCraft Speedi Plumb® PLUS 3/8 in. Compression inlet x 7/8 in. Ballcock Nut outlet flexible braided polymer water connector is corrosion resistant inside and out. Used to connect the water supply to your toilet, this connector features a high tenacity, multi-filament yarn, protected by a special polymer coating for optimum corrosion resistance and durability. On the inside, our tough PVC tubing resists attack by chlorine, chloramines and other corrosive elements. The braided polymer fibers are designed to bend freely without kinking or crimping.
- H=1.125, W=1.625, D=9.5
- For indoor use
- Pressure rating: 125 PSI maximum
- For use in potable water distribution systems in accessible locations only
- Temperature rating: 40° to 160° F, intermittent to 180° F
- Braided polymer tube
- Bends freely, without kinking or crimping, installation is easier, especially in cramped quarters
- 3/8 in. Comp x 7/8 in. Ballcock
- Connects to standard toilet 7/8 in. ballcock inlet, hand-tighten wing nut for quick and easy connection
- External corrosion resistance to most common household, tile and glass cleaners
- No-lead certified
- Internal corrosion resistance to harsh water conditions
Free expedited ground shipping on orders over $49 in Canada, from our Canadian warehouse, with no duty or brokerage charges.
Free expedited ground shipping on orders over $49 in Canada, from our Canadian warehouse, with no duty or brokerage charges. Lead times for special order items vary by vendor.