Brasscraft KTCR19X C. 1/2" Nom Comp x 3/8" OD Comp 1/4 Turn Angle Ball Stop Valve - Chrome
Please note that this special order item may be subject to re-stocking charges if you change your mind and want to return it. Please visit our Returns and Refunds page for further information.
- H=1.0, W=6.0, D=6.5
- For use in potable water distribution systems and recirculating water systems that produce continuous use temperatures above 115° F
- Blow-out proof, plated stem is assembled from the inside with double o-rings to help ensure safe, reliable performance
- Easy-to-remove handle protects against accidental operation during rough-ins
- Precision-machined brass ball to provide smoother operation without freeze ups even after long periods of non-use
- Temperature rating: 40° to 180° F
- Pressure rating: 125 psi maximum
- IAPMO ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- Machined one-piece brass body provides strength, durability and long-lasting performance
- 1/2 in. Nom Comp Inlet x 3/8 in. OD Comp Outlet 1/4-Turn Angle Ball Stop
- 100% leak tested to ensure reliable, leak-free performance
Fast order fulfillment and ground shipping of all orders from one our Canadian warehouses, with no duty or brokerage charges.