Milwaukee 48-22-6100 9 High Leverage Linemans Pliers With Crimper
The Milwaukee® 9” High Leverage Lineman’s pliers features Iron Carbide Edge cutting edges for up to 2X More Cuts. The pliers’ head features integrated reaming ridges (patent pending) for removing burrs from the inside of smooth pipe. For added functionality, the Milwaukee® 9” High Leverage Lineman’s Pliers features an on-board crimper for insulated and non-insulated terminals as well as integrated fish tape puller. Milwaukee® pliers feature over-molded comfort grips, which will not peel under jobsite conditions. All Milwaukee® pliers are forged for strength and feature rust protection for long life.
- H=11.62, W=4.14, D=1.15
- Rust Resistance
- Forged Design for Added Strength
- Comfort Grips Will Not Peel
- On-Board Fish Tape Puller
- Integrated Crimper for INS and NON INS Terminals
- Reaming Head Design - Up to 1 1/2" (patent pending)
- Up to 2x More Cuts - Iron Carbide Edge Cutting Edge Hardened Blades
Free expedited ground shipping on orders over $49 in Canada, from our Canadian warehouse, with no duty or brokerage charges.
Free expedited ground shipping on orders over $49 in Canada, from our Canadian warehouse, with no duty or brokerage charges. Lead times for special order items vary by vendor.