Milwaukee 6390-21 Clearance Tilt-Lok 7-1/4" Circular Saw with Case
Low stock, contact sales for lead time
Free expedited ground shipping on orders over $29 in Canada, from our Canadian warehouse, with no duty or brokerage charges.
Free expedited ground shipping on orders over $29 in Canada, from our Canadian warehouse, with no duty or brokerage charges. Lead times for special order items vary by vendor.
The TILT-LOK handle on Milwaukee's 6390-20 is the most revolutionary concept for circular saws in years. The eight position cushioned top handle adjusts to any cutting application maximizing comfort and control. Weighing in at 10.4 pounds and delivering 3.25 maximum horsepower, this tool offers the best power to weight ratio in the industry. The blade can bevel to 50 degrees and offers superior visibility and a clear sight line from either side. Helical steel gears and a 22 amp switch are just two of the features that ensure the Milwaukee's reputation for durability.
- H=17.0, W=19.6, D=10.7
- (1) Blade Wrench
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Circular Saw Blade
- 10.4 pounds net weight - lightest 7-1/4 inch, 3.25 maximum horsepower saw reduces operator fatigue, easier to handle
- 15 amp, 3.25 peak horsepower motor - most powerful circle saw cuts tough materials including headers, microlams and wet lumber with ease
- Wide, clear sight line - superior blade visibility from either side
- (1) TILT-LOK 7-1/4" Circular Saw with Case (6390-21)
- New exclusive TILT-LOK main handle adjusts to the work or most comfortable work position
- THIS IS A CLEARANCE ITEM, AND IS A FINAL SALE THAT CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED UNLESS DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE.
Plumbing Online Canada is a nation wide kitchen and bathroom fixtures shop to buy with free shipping in Canada over $199 including Victoria, Vancouver BC, Ottawa, London, Toronto ON, Montreal QC, Calgary, Edmonton AB, Winnipeg MB, Saskatoon, Regina SK, Halifax NS, St John's NL and everywhere in between.