Brasscraft KTBRPX19X C. 1/2" Pex x 3/8" Comp 1/4 Turn Angle Ball Stop Valve - Chrome
Please note that this special order item may be subject to re-stocking charges if you change your mind and want to return it. Please visit our Returns and Refunds page for further information.
1/2 in. Nom Crimp Barb Inlet x 3/8 in. OD Comp Outlet 1/4-Turn Angle Ball Stop
- H=1.0, W=6.0, D=6.5
- 100% leak tested to ensure reliable, leak-free performance
- Machined one-piece brass body provides strength, durability and long-lasting performance
- IAPMO ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- Pressure rating: 125 psi maximum
- Temperature rating: 40° to 180° F
- Precision-machined brass ball to provide smoother operation without freeze ups even after long periods of non-use
- Easy-to-remove handle protects against accidental operation during rough-ins
- Blow-out proof, plated stem is assembled from the inside with double o-rings to help ensure safe, reliable performance
- 1/2 in. Nom Crimp Barb Inlet x 3/8 in. OD Comp Outlet 1/4-Turn Angle Ball Stop
- For use in potable water distribution systems and recirculating water systems that produce continuous use temperatures above 115° F
- No-lead certified
Free expedited ground shipping on orders over $49 in Canada, from our Canadian warehouse, with no duty or brokerage charges.
Free expedited ground shipping on orders over $49 in Canada, from our Canadian warehouse, with no duty or brokerage charges. Lead times for special order items vary by vendor.