The Delta® MultiChoice® Universal Valve gives you the flexibility to upgrade the style and functionality of your shower without altering the plumbing behind the wall. By installing the universal valve first, you have the freedom to decide (or change your mind on) what type of shower you want later. Whether you’d like a new look or a new function for your shower, with MultiChoice Universal Valves getting what you want has never been so simple.
- H=6.0, W=4.8, D=5.9
- Square plasterguard allows for simple 90° cuts and snaps into place
- Mounting bracket reduces rocking by providing a sturdy means of securing the valve to a stringer
- Trim kit sold separately, cartridge ships with trim
- MultiChoice® Universal valve body only
- Heat-resistant pressure test cap allows for air or water testing before valve cartridge is installed
- Accepts single, dual, or dual thermostatic cartridge
- Three connection types (IPS, PEX and UNIVERSAL) provide connection options for every type of plumbing
- Back-to-back capability
Free expedited ground shipping on orders over $49 in Canada, from our Canadian warehouse, with no duty or brokerage charges.
Free expedited ground shipping on orders over $49 in Canada, from our Canadian warehouse, with no duty or brokerage charges. Lead times for special order items vary by vendor.