The TOTO® WASHLET® G400 Bidet Toilet Seat with Integrated Dual-Max, Dual Flush 1.28 and 0.9 GPF Toilet with PREMIST™ combines the comfort and convenience of TOTO®’s bidet seats with the power of TOTO®’s 3D Tornado Flush system. The WASHLET® G400 comfort features begin as you approach the toilet. The lid automatically opens hands-free to welcome you. The automatic PREMIST™ sprays the CEFIONTECT toilet bowl surface. CEFIONTECT, TOTO®’s innovative ceramic glazing, prevents waste from sticking to the bowl. The combination of the PREMIST™ and CEFIONTECT helps to minimize the frequency of cleaning, reducing the amount of water, harsh chemicals, and time required to clean the toilet. When you take your rightful place upon the toilet, you can feel the warmth of the heated seat. The seat has 5 seat-warming temperature settings that are especially useful during the cold of winter. An automatic air deodorizer activates to hide unpleasantries. As your journey comes to a close, you can access the remote control and start the cleansing process. A self-cleaning wand will appear to wash your nether-regions. You are in total control, as you select a front cleanse, soft rear cleanse, rear cleanse, oscillating cleanse, or pulsating cleanse. The variable temperature and pressure settings allow you to adjust the warmth and intensity of the spray. You may also decide to save your preferences with the two user memory feature so that you may instantly access those at a later visit. You may start the air dryer with 5 temperature options to reduce the moisture left behind from the cleaning. The automatic Dual-Max flush will determine the necessary flush volume and begin as soon as you rise. The powerful flushing of the 3D Tornado Flush, aided by the CEFIONTECT glaze whisks away all of the evidence. Upon leaving, the lid automatically closes as if saying “Goodbye.” Using a WASHLET® reduces the need for toilet paper, saving trees and water used to manufacture each roll. As we get older, our mobility can deteriorate and make it increasingly hard to clean ourselves after toileting. Medical conditions such as ALS, MS and other debilitating illnesses can make using the bathroom without assistance almost impossible, but with a WASHLET®, just the touch of a button can leave you feeling clean.
- H=26.9375, W=15.375, D=28.625
- Cotton White
- PREMIST- using incoming water supply, a misting of the toilet bowl is performed before each use to help prevent waste from adhering
- Front and rear warm water washing with five adjustable temperature and pressure controls. Oscillating or pulsing stream option
- Water Consumption: 0.9 GPF/1.28 GPF
- Washlet bidet toilet seat with integrated dual flush toilet
- Auto open/close lid and seat with temperature control heated seat, warm air dryer, and air deodorizer
- 3D Tornado Flush technology, a hole free rim design that features a dual-nozzle bowl cleansing that creates a centrifugal force to clean the bowl more efficiently; combined with CeFiONtect™ glaze that gives the bowl a lubricious quality that prevents particles from adhering
- 2 user memory, illuminated remote control and mounting hardware included
- Flush Lever Location: Automatic/Remote Control
- Rough-In: 12
- Automatic air deodorizer removes odors while sitting on the seat
- Purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, and water supply lines
- Universal Height elongated bowl; ADA, WaterSense®, CALGreen, and CEC compliant
- WASHLET+® bidet seat and toilet, specially designed to conceal the WASHLET water supply and power cord
- Remote control operated with easy to read illuminated touch pad and 2 user memory to save preferred settings
- Compatible with T20 WASHLET+ components only
- Heated seat and warm air dryer with five variable settings
- Included parts: WASHLET installation hardware, tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, and toilet bolt caps
Free expedited ground shipping on orders over $49 in Canada, from our Canadian warehouse, with no duty or brokerage charges.
Free expedited ground shipping on orders over $49 in Canada, from our Canadian warehouse, with no duty or brokerage charges. Lead times for special order items vary by vendor.